Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2 : LOADS OF FEEDBACK

Bowling
  • 2 continuous no balls. Coach noticed me! Great! So now when I gain rhythm, he's gonna keep my improvement in mind ;)
  • There's a problem with my run up I'm sure! Somewhere I gain enough momentum and if that place is not the crease I end up moving zig zag. So, the moment I start being zig zag that's probably the right time to bowl!
  • Kept my head straight! Looked constantly at my target and hit it consistently!
  • Nishant - Pampa - says my body's unstable near the delivery. Fits in with my theory!
  • I made a new resoltion - as I approach the crease for my jump, I'll make a violent gather to announce to my body I'm ready!
Fielding
  • Vivek has given me a lot of inputs. Also seemed sometimes as if he was kinda embarassed, so I think I did go too far with some of my mistakes!
  • Minimal Movement needed. There's a lot of unnecessary actions by me.
  • Lower catches, bend a little and take the catch with fingers down. Be very specific about this!
  • Some great catches and a stop. Atleast I'd like to think so!
  • Take your body behind the ball to catch it ideally. Going away from it, grabbing at it - doesn't make sense!
  • Let the ball come to you!
  • Did good at High Catches!

No comments:

Post a Comment